The Devastating Consequences of Animal Agriculture on Earth
This mesmerizing video brings a gloomy picture of how animal agriculture is destroying the environment and changing life on Earth.
- Almost 1/3 of Earth's land is used for animal agriculture.
- Tha Amazone is being destroyed for meat productions.
- Wild animals are losing their homes.
- Animal agriculture is using 20%-30% of all freshwater.
- Fertile land is turning into desert.
- Animal waste is polluting water sources & land.
- 18% of greenhouse gas emissions come from animal agriculture.
- More than all transportation combined (13%).
- Industrial fishing is emptying the oceans.
We only have one home, let's protect it.
More important videos on this topic:
A fierce documentary that follows Kip as he discovers the hazards caused by animal agriculture. His quest to understand why environmental organizations hide this information will shock you.