Gary Yourofsky - Debunking the Most Common Excuses to Eat Meat
In this speech, Gary Yourofsky debunks the most common excuses against veganism:
- It's the circle of life;
- It's part of the food chain;
- Animals eat other animals;
- Plants have feelings too;
- Plants feel pain;
- God says it's okay to eat meat;
- Animals were created for us;
- Animals are here for us;
- Where do you get your protein?
- Vegans are weak, etc.
Related video: Gary Yourofsky's Famous Speech
More eye-opening talks:
The popular YouTube channel CrashCourse explains in detail the philosophy of Animal Rights in a clear and simple way. This entertaining short video is a must-watch!